martes, 24 de febrero de 2009




i'm back to the blogging world after many many busy days!

i finally started university's entrance course, and it majorly sucks. yesterday was the first day of it and it turned out to be way too long/boring/stupid.

and, oh, did i mention that i don't know anyone in my class? HAHA, hilarious, right?

the course is not compulsory, (the exam is) so it's not like i have to attend even if i don't want to. but i feel like i should give it a try/see if i make any friends (did that sound lame? ok, thanks for telling me!).

so my life is pretty much awful right now.

i hope you guys are doing greaaattttttttt.

10 comentarios:

  1. oh..these photos are absolutely fabulous, you did capture the emotion there wonderfully.

    Hope you are doing great! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. you'll make new friends in class. at least one i promise.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love those photos, the colour tones are glorious. I'm sure you'll get to know people in your class, just give it time and surely everyone's in the same boat? I hope things get better anyway. x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'm glad you're feeling cheered. Being taken out for the night sounds gooood. Does this mean you're applying to oxford university? xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. awwww NO. I'm sure you'll make some new pals super easily, my lovely, and it'll be fantastic. x

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Ooh, did you take all these pictures? I really love it!!! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. HAHA. Good for you, Ari dear. :) Haha! Goodluck with those lovely ladies! :)

    ResponderEliminar

fill me
(: