jueves, 5 de marzo de 2009

 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                               February, 12th




I once saw the virgin mary
she was radiant, in all her glory
and her perfume smelled like roses.
But I think it was just a dream
and this isn't making any sense at all.

So now I pray to her. And I pray to God, too.
My knees bleed from kneeling and praying to them that you love me back.


 

 


 

 

5 comentarios:

  1. oh yes, you have a beautiful blog. xooxox

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think I'm probably too prudish too... if girls have more piercings than just their ears I'm sometimes like woah now, overboard, too much. x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I tagged you on my blog :)
    Because I think your blog is lovely.

    ResponderEliminar

fill me
(: