martes, 17 de marzo de 2009

 

 

happy bday, juli ♥

i loved going thrifting with you (even though we didn't get our hands on anything interesting) and having dinner with you yesterday!

we also found out my entrance exam grade, and i got an 87 (KUDOS TO ME, PLEASE)

anyway anyway anyway

i have to go catch the bus to go to your place and sing 'happy bday' to you once again, but i seriously hope your house is not too crowded or i will LEAVE (:

and i truly hope you beautiful bloggers have an AMAZING tuesday!

  

 




 

poncho love

 

 

7 comentarios:

  1. well done for your exam!
    for the record... in no way, NO WAY are you a creep. You + me = same wavelength. I reckon we'd have such brilliant conversations x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. lovely pictures! they have a very romantic feel...wonderful!

    www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Well done on the exam result!! I love birthdays, they're always so much fun. What camera do you use? x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Congrats! And fantastic photos!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. CONGRATULATIONS honey! how fab, very happy for you dear! beautiful photos here.
    x
    marian

    ResponderEliminar
  6. yo creo seriamente, si se me permite opinar claro, que deberias estudiar algo relacionado con la fotografia, tenes muchisimo talento ari! ah y claro un dia me gustaria que me saques fotos a mi hahaha, un besito

    ResponderEliminar

fill me
(: