sábado, 28 de marzo de 2009

   

 

taking the bus to class yesterday was probably the worst decision ever made in the world history of decision-making.

getting to class COMPLETELY SOAKING WET was the lamest thing after that.

 

Dear rain: you have such bad timing. i hated you for a while. :(

 

 

(I thought it'd be nice to shock/blind you with huge words and flashy colours and of course a lot of stupid and pointless randomness)

(Some pictures from my weird and oh-so tiring cart-sort-of-thingy ride with caro)

 

 



 

 

 

8 comentarios:

  1. I want a go on the cart thingy, please! Ohhh, I hate it when the weather gets in the way, I fell over so many times on the way to lectures when it snowed last term, my poor bum :( xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow, really love your photos Ari! You should be a photographer! Hihi. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello turquoise and orange! Yussssss.
    How are ALL your photos so good? And all your days sound so very lovely.

    :)

    x

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Oh sorry that you got soaked,I adore the rain but only from inside :o). I hate it too when I'm caught in it.
    The photos are beautiful. Thank you for the lovely comment.
    have a good wk ahead.x
    Marian

    ResponderEliminar
  5. gorgeous photos. rain is beautiful, but such a pest sometimes
    ps teo is gorgeous xx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. this is adorable
    and yes, i know what you mean,
    the rain sucks. it really, really does.
    unless your cuddled up inside with some tea and a book...

    xoxo frassy love

    ResponderEliminar
  7. thank you very much.
    ps: beautiful picture blog! :]

    xx

    ResponderEliminar

fill me
(: