domingo, 26 de julio de 2009

 

 

 

 

  

things i learnt from last week:

1) if you are half-drunk watching horror movies with friends once again, the lights will eventually go off and you will be forced to stay in a corner looking all scared and stupid.

2) if at 4 am, after watching all those movies, you secretly text your sisters asking them to make some creepy/scary phone calls, it will somehow end in tears.

3) you shouldn’t waste too much time putting on your pyjamas, as you never know when it might start snowing.

4) it may snow even if it hasn’t happened in years/isn’t supposed to happen/it’s totally out of place.

5) no matter how hard it rains or snows, DO make plans with a friend to grab a cup of coffee in the afternoon. it may turn out to be the best day of the month.

6) procrastination is one of the best things ever.

7) eat as much chocolate as you want during holidays. you can always say you’re pregnant. or that it’s baby fat.
 
  

 

7 comentarios:

  1. I'm in love with number 7, it's saved my conscience. It sounds like you're having a beautiful summer, my dear. Snow sounds so crazy though. x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Me gustaron las cosas que aprendiste en la ultima semana y me rei mucho... jaja
    Psdta: Te das un aire a Edward cullen...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh wow it's such an honour to be linked here, I always love your posts :) keep it comiiiing

    ResponderEliminar
  4. la 6 tiene muchisima razón .El otro dia vi un video muy lindo que hablaba sobre la procastinación y fue genial jaja :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Ahh, I forget it's different seasons in different places, is it sad that that totally confuses me and hurts my brain? xx

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Good ideas, I will try and bear number 6 in mind!
    Beth xx

    ResponderEliminar

fill me
(: