things i learnt from last week:
1) if you are half-drunk watching horror movies with friends once again, the lights will eventually go off and you will be forced to stay in a corner looking all scared and stupid.
2) if at 4 am, after watching all those movies, you secretly text your sisters asking them to make some creepy/scary phone calls, it will somehow end in tears.
3) you shouldn’t waste too much time putting on your pyjamas, as you never know when it might start snowing.
4) it may snow even if it hasn’t happened in years/isn’t supposed to happen/it’s totally out of place.
5) no matter how hard it rains or snows, DO make plans with a friend to grab a cup of coffee in the afternoon. it may turn out to be the best day of the month.
6) procrastination is one of the best things ever.
7) eat as much chocolate as you want during holidays. you can always say you’re pregnant. or that it’s baby fat.