lunes, 7 de diciembre de 2009

 

 

 


 

 

spent the day sunbathing and being happy about having passed my language final with flying colours! (i've always wanted to say that but it actually sounded very stupid)

exams left:

*Cambridge's Certificate in Advanced English on wednesday (SCARY SHIT, MUCH?)

*sociopolitics/psychology/teaching practice (16th/17th/18th)

*grammar & phonology in FEBRUARY (i'm not even thinking about you two, bitches!!)

so yeah my life's pretty much been as BORING as ALWAYS

  

 

on a different note,

HAS ANYONE NOTICED HOW EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE MASSIVELY BECOMING FAN OF EVERY GROUP ON FACEBOOK???????

(note the choice of shocking colours to show my shock/indignation)

 

  

9 comentarios:

  1. This was lovely,
    and YES! I HAVE NOTICED THAT!
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Don't you feel like as much as you get done, you still have this or that to study!? DISLIKE, DISLIKE!

    It's annoying, that facebook thing..

    Have fun once it's over!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. haha yes, and they have noticed it as well, seeing as there's a group called "I read the group name, I laugh, I never look at it again".

    I still love facebook though, during exams I derive all my social knowledge from it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ahahaha! I laughed so much about the facebook thing! That's soooo true... but I actually can't blame people as I'm fan of so many things (not the crap "i love kisses" groups or others, don't get me wrong)!

    And your life isn't boring, at least you have sun.. all I have at the moment is rain and cold weather (I'm thinking of hibernating 'til spring)!!

    good luck for your exams
    xx

    ResponderEliminar
  5. congratulations on passing your final language exam !
    good luck with the CAE, I'm sure you'll do great (:

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Month by month you're getting closer to Brandon, my dear southern mate! xD

    (http://media.photobucket.com/image/brandon%20boyd/iluv_incubus/Brandon%20Boyd/BrandonCollage.jpg)

    Cheers to you on the up comming new year's eve!

    ¡Abrazo nene!

    ResponderEliminar

fill me
(: