viernes, 22 de enero de 2010

 

 

 

as my sister is about to head to the beach to sell the easy-breezy-beautiful summer-ish skirts that she made with her own pretty hands, we spent yesterday's afternoon shooting our lovely cousin luz wearing them.

too lovely a day for words, laughed as i hadn't laughed in weeks!
AND i also got to meet my one year old cousin. BEST - CHEEKS - EVER.

differences aside, family is still family. :)
 
 
 
P.S time to take up my books again. i feel like a raped whore -that is, very very sad.
FINALS, YOU VERY MUCH SUCK!
P.S 2 this is a picture of us stopping the bus in the middle of the street.
VERY BELIEVABLE, I KNOW.

 

 

 


 

 

 

7 comentarios:

  1. aw how cute. pretty pretty.

    love the below pic by your grandfather.
    amazing.

    x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Haha I love the picture! And yep, I have exams too. Death.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i am most sure that you will be us in spirit at the party ;)L xx

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Summer:)Well, right now i'm freezing here at -10degrees...Nice picture...i've never stopped a bus in the middle of the street AND took a photo while doing that:)...

    ResponderEliminar

fill me
(: