miércoles, 13 de enero de 2010

 

 

 


  

 

 

the day was about to become the most boring in the history of boring days until a friend called with dinner+movie plans :)

(it'll only be the two of us but we don't need any more bitches to have fun!)

 

 

  

 LAST MOMENT NEWS:

 
sooooooooooooooooo i took a cab home at about 5 am last night, after rambling on and on about love and sex AND THE LACK OF BOTH.
i'm ALWAYS taking cabs so as not to disturb my poor father, and i ALWAYS call the same company as their cabbies have never turned out to be too weird. until last night. the whole thing went pretty much like this...:



A(ri): hi
C(abbie): hi! the city's dead right now..
A: yeah..
C: SO do you like going out? the club's open tonight
A: mmh yeah not that much.. i went last week and i almost melted
C: well i don't know what kind of music you like but do you like Adonis? (IT'S A GAY CLUB HELLO!!, SORRY I'LL GO ON WITH THE STORY), it gets great ;)
A: NO.
C: hey why don't you write down my number? in case you call the company and the phone's busy, you can just call me and i'll pick you up wherever you are
A: Ok................. *beep beep beep beep* (sounds of me pretending to write down his number on my phone)
C: i'm juan by the way ;) what's your name?
A: santiago (I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU MY NAME YOU PEDOPHILE)
J(uan): you don't like talking, do you? you seem shy. are you shy or do you just not like talking?
S(antiago): ..............
J: would you like to sit on the front seat? so that we can talk better. i don't like talking when i'm in the back seat.
S: oh don't worry i LOVE backseats
J: (i was about to get home when the guy slowed down) would you like some candy??? ;) ;) ;)
S: no thanks i'm fine
J: well this is it, it's $17
S: great i thought i didn't have enough but i do!
J: well i would have dropped you at your place anyway ;)
S: ok BYE!!!!!!


and this is when he stopped at the corner of my street and i got out of that car as soon as possible and SHIVERING (i was seriously scared, i kept remembering how the guy drove me through all sorts of creepy places i'd never in my life seen, filled with abandoned train wagons and shit like that).
but here's not where the story ends. while i was frantically rummaging in my pocket for my keys, the creeper yelled something at me and
REVERSED THE CAR BACK TO MY PLACE.

J: are you gay? ;)
S: (with my biggest BACK-THE-FUCK-OFF-BITCH face) NO. are YOU?
J: ME? no...
S:.................................
J:.................................
S: you need anything else?
J: no....
S: BYE!


and i ran to my house crying! NOT REALLY but i was really scared, they guy was such a weirdo and i really really feared the loss of MY ASS' INTEGRITY.
this story is just to show you this is a scary scary world, kids!

5 comentarios:

  1. bahahahaha that's absolutely brilliant!
    just santiago & juan against the world... x

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hahaha i love this story toooo much!awkwardness between strangers is the best kind of awkwardness in the world xxL

    ResponderEliminar
  3. That cab driver should not be a cab driver!
    I'm glad you're safe because that would of scared me shitless.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Jeeeeeez, Juan sounds like a lovely guy! haha. Maybe not.

    x x x

    ResponderEliminar

fill me
(: